Are you Looking for Ajay Singh Chautala Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Ajay Singh Chautala was born on 13 March 1961 in Chautala, Sirsa, Haryana. He is a politician.
|Famous For||Being the Son of Om Prakash Chautala|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Political Party||Indian National Lok Dal|
|Political Journey||• He came into the politics in the 1980s.|
• In 1989, he became an MLA from Danta Ramgarh, Rajasthan.
• In 1993, he again became MLA from Nohar, Rajasthan.
• In 1999, he became a member in Lok Sabha from Bhiwani, Haryana.
• In 2004, he became an MP in Rajya Sabha from Haryana.
• In 2009, he became an MLA from Dabwali, Haryana.
|Date of Birth||13 March 1961|
|Age (as in 2018)||57 Years|
|Birthplace||Chautala, Sirsa, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Chautala, Sirsa, Haryana, India|
|University||• Kurukshetra University|
• Rajasthan University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.A. from Kurukshetra University|
• M.A. from Rajasthan University
• LL.B. from Rajasthan University
|Caste||Sihag Jat Gotra|
|Address||Chautala House Ram colony, Barnala Road, Sirsa, Haryana|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Sports|
|Controversies||• One charge related to Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property (IPC Section-420)|
• One charge related to Forgery of valuable security, will, etc. (IPC Section-467)
• One charge related to Forgery for cheating (IPC Section-468)
• One charge related to Punishment of criminal conspiracy (IPC Section-120B)
• One charge related to Using as genuine a forged document or electronic record (IPC Section-471)
• In 2008, he was charged in connection with JBT recruitment scam (the appointment of 3,206 junior basic teachers). In 2013, after founding guilty, a New Delhi Court sentenced him and his father, Om Prakash Chautala to 10 years imprisonment.
|Relationships & More|
|Cars Collection||• M-Class Mercedes Benz Model 2008|
• Mahindra Jeep
• Cash- ₹17.5 Lakh
• Deposits in Banks & Non-Banking Companies- ₹62.5 Lakh
• Jewellery- ₹54.5 Lakh
• LIC or other Insurance Policies- ₹70 Lakh
• Bonds, Debentures and Shares in companies- ₹7 Lakh
• Other assets, such as Values of Claims/Interests- ₹2.70 Crore