Are you Looking for Rj Sayani Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Rj Sayani was born on 21 December 1932 in Gwalior, British India. He is a radio announcer.
|Famous Role(s)/Famous For||Presenting hit radio show, “Binaca Geetmala”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|National Radio Shows||• Cibaca Geetmala (formerly Binaca Geetmala): Since 1952, this show was aired over Radio Ceylon and Vividh Bharati (AIR) for almost 42 years. After a 4 years gap, the show was again revived and aired over Vividh Bharati as Colgate Cibaca Geetmala for 2 years.
• S. Kumar Ka Filmy Muqaddama and Filmi Mulaqaat: The show was famous on Sri Lanka Broadcasting Corporation and then Vividh Bharati for almost 7 years.
• Saridon Ke Saathi: This was the first sponsored show of AIR. He presented the show for 4 years.
|Date of Birth||21 December 1932|
|Age (as in 2017)||85 Years|
|Birthplace||Gwalior, British India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Scindia School Gwalior|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Writing, Reading, Listening to Music, Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Late Rama Muttu|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, Brown|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ameen Sayani
- Does RJ Sayani smoke?: Not Known
- Does RJ Sayani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- His mother was a social activist. From his childhood, Ameen Sayani used to help his mother in all the activities related to journal (Rehber) editing, printing, and publishing from 1940 to 1960.
- At the age of 8, his brother, Hamid Sayani took him to the English section of AIR (All India Radio), Mumbai station. Later, he began his career as a Radio Announcer for English programmes and became a popular broadcaster in English.