Are you Looking for Anurag Kashyap Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Anurag Kashyap was born on 10 September 1972 in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is a director.
|Full Name||Anurag Singh Kashyap|
|Profession(s)||Film director, Screenwriter, Producer and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 84 kg|
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||As a Director: Paanch (Unreleased)|
As a Producer: Udaan (2010)
As an Actor: Black Friday (Cameo Role, 2010)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Screen Award for Best Screenplay with Saurabh Shukla for ‘Satya’ (1999)|
• Special Jury Award for ‘Last Train to Mahakali’ (2000)
• Grand Jury Prize for ‘Black Friday’ (2007)
• Best Story and Best Screenplay Award along with Vikramaditya Motwane (2011)
• Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters) by the government of France (2013)
• Yash Bharti Award by the Government of Uttar Pradesh (2016)
|Date of Birth||10 September 1972|
|Age (as in 2018)||46 Years|
|Birthplace||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Green School, Dehradun, Scindia School, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||Hans Raj College (University of Delhi), New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science|
|Controversies||• In 2000, his directorial debut film “Paanch” fell into controversy for the violent portrayal of youths.|
• In 2007, his other film “Black Friday” became controversial for displaying the sensitive issue of 1993 Bombay Bomb Blasts.
• He is often criticized by the media for promoting sex, drugs, and abuses through his films.
• Kashyap has always been at the anvil of Censor Board and the latest in the series is his 2016 flick “Udta Punjab” in which he was criticized by the board for portraying Punjab in a bad sense.