Are you Looking for Atul Agnihotri Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Atul Agnihotri was born on 8 July 1970 in Delhi, India. He is an actor.
Biography / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Atul Agnihotri|
|Professions||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Famous For||Being the brother-in-law of Salman Khan|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm|
in meters– 1.80 m
feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg|
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 July 1970|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film (As a child artist): Pasand Apni Apni (1983)|
Girl friends and Affairs
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Alvira Khan ( Film Producer and Fashion Designer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Alvira Khan ( Film Producer and Fashion Designer)|
Facts About Atul Agnihotri
- Does Atul Agnihotri smoke?: Not Known
- Does Atul Agnihotri drink alcohol?: No
- Atul Agnihotri lost his father at a very young age who was also an actor for a short while but had later shifted to his business. After his father’s demise, the whole responsibility for managing the family had fallen on him.
- He was inspired to join acting by his first cousin actress Rati Agnihotri who had lived with them in Mumbai for two years and later joined films. He had entered into the world of cinema as an actor, however, eventually had moved to the work as a Director and a Producer for Bollywood movies because of being offered the second lead and supporting roles.
- He has acted in multiple Bollywood movies such as Naaraz (1994), Chachi 420 (1997), Krantiveer(1994), Yeshwant (1997), and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam (2002), etc.