Are you Looking for Atul Kulkarni Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Atul Kulkarni was born on 10 September 1965 in Belgaum, Mysore State, India. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Atul Kulkarni|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 September 1965|
|Age (as in 2018)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Belgaum, Mysore State, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Belgaum, Mysore State, India|
|School||Haribhai Deokaran High School, Solapur, Maharashtra|
|College||D. A. V. College, Solapur, Maharashtra|
National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in English Literature from D. A. V. College, Solapur|
A Postgraduate Diploma in Dramatic Arts from National School of Drama
|Debut||Kannada: Bhoomi Geetha (1997)|
Marathi: Kairee (2000)
Telugu: Jayam Manade Raa (2000)
Hindi: Hey Ram (2000)
Tamil: Run (2002)
English: Mango Soufflé (2003)
Malyalam: Mansarvoar (2004)
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Favourite Actors||Amir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Geetanjali Kulkarni (Actress)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Atul Kulkarni
- Does Atul Kulkarni smoke?: Yes
- Does Atul Kulkarni drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born in Belagavi, Karnataka.
- After completing his graduation, he moved to New Delhi to pursue a course in Acting from NSD.
- While in NSD, he met Geetanjali and married her later.
- He started doing stage shows during his high school days.
- He actively participated in cultural gatherings during his college days.
- While studying in college, he joined Natya Aradhana, an amateur theatre group in Solapur, Maharashtra.
- He has acted in multi lingual films like Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, English, etc.
- He has won National Award for the Best Supporting Actor two times for the films Hey Ram (2000) and Chandni Bar (2001).