Are you Looking for Baba Rampal Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Baba Rampal was born on 8 September 1951 in Haryana (Previously in Punjab). He is a religious leader.
|Real Name||Rampal Singh Jatin|
|Profession||Self Styled Religious Leader|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm|
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||8 September 1951|
|Age (as in 2018)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||Gohana, Sonepat, Haryana (Previously in Punjab)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Gohana High School, Sonepat|
|College/University||Industrial Training Institute, Nilokheri|
|Family||Father– Bhakt Nand Lal (Farmer)|
Mother– Indira Devi (Home-maker)
Brother– Purshottam Dass
Sister– Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Sons: Virendra, Manoj|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Baba Rampal
- Does Baba Rampal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Baba Rampal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- After passing out from ITI, Nilokheri, he worked as Junior Engineer in Haryana Government’s Irrigation Department.
- As a 16-year-old boy, Rampal met a Kabir Panthi called Saint Ramdevanand but took his lessons seriously while in the job.
- He was initially an ardent Hindu and was a follower of Lord Hanuman. Rampal, according to those who knew him personally, used to recite Hanuman Chalisa, seven times a day, and read a number of books on Hanuman.
- After having worked for the Haryana Irrigation Department for about 18 years, he resigned from his job in 1996 and started delivering religious lectures.
- In the earlier days as a preacher, Rampal used to attach a microphone to his motorcycle and drive it around towns and villages. The microphone blared the religious stuff.
- He used to get his Satsangs recorded without paying any money to the photographer. The latter, in an interview, anonymously said that he worked for Rampal between 1996 and 2003, for which, he rarely got paid. He was advised to earn the money by selling those photos to Rampal’s followers. The photographer also told that Rampal had organised tours to Kashi and Triveni for around 5000 people and charged a whole lot of amount from them.