Are you Looking for Dalip Tahil Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Dalip Tahil was born on 30 October 1952 in Uttar Pradesh, India. He is an actor.
|Full Name||Dalip Tahiliani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||30 October 1952|
|Age (as in 2017)||65 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Sherwood College, Nainital, Uttarakhand|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Bollywood: Ankur (1974)|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing, Playing Cricket|
|Controversy||On 23 September 2018, at around 9 pm, he was arrested by the Khar police for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol and ramming his car into an autorickshaw, injuring passengers inside it.|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dalip Tahil
- Does Dalip Tahil smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dalip Tahil drink alcohol?: Yes
- During his school days, Dalip took a keen interest in sports and was the part of the Cricket, Hockey, and Football teams. He also took part in many other extra-curricular activities like debates, dramas, etc.
- After his schooling, he was enrolled to Aligarh Muslim University for further studies, but he left university within a year because of the shifting of his family to Mumbai. He then completed his study from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
- While he was in college, he joined a theatre group where he got trained in acting under ‘Alyque Padamsee’ and ‘Pearl Padamsee.’
- Dalip has done numerous famous plays and theatre musicals like ‘Godspell’, ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’, ‘Evita’, ‘Bombay Dreams’, etc.
- He got his first break in 1974 in the Bollywood film ‘Ankur.’