Are you Looking for Deepak Thakur Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Deepak Thakur was born on 24 March 1994 in Athar Village, Buxar District, Bihar, India. He is a singer.
|Real Name||Deepak Thakur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||24 March 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Athar Village, Buxar District, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Athar Village, Buxar District, Bihar, India|
|School(s)||• Oxford Public School, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
• Pristine Children’s High School, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
|College||Lalit Narayan Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• Master of Business Administration (Dropout)
|Debut||Bollywood Singing: “Humni Ke Chhodi Ke” in the film ‘Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1’ (2012)|
|Hobbies||Singing, Reading, Writing|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father– Pankaj Thakur (Farmer)
Mother– Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother– Saket Thakur|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Director||Anurag Kashyap|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Shreya Ghoshal, Adnan Sami|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Virat Kohli, Virender Sehwag|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepak Thakur
- Deepak Thakur hails from a middle-class agricultural family.
- He started learning singing at a very young age.
- After watching his passion towards singing, his family moved from “Athar Village” to “Muzaffarpur.”
- Initially, Deepak used to sing at the weddings, jagrans, and small ceremonies.
- Music director Sneha Khanwalkar first noticed him and gave him the chance to sing a song ‘Humni Ke Chhodi Ke’ for the film ‘Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1’ (2012).
- He has also sung several other Bollywood songs like “Moora-Morning” (Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2; 2012) and “Adhura Main” (Mukkabaaz; 2018).