Are you Looking for Deepak Vinayak Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Deepak Vinayak was born on 8 November 1972 in Punjab, India. He is a leader.
|Real Name||Deepak Vinayak|
|Profession||Public figure, Community leader|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 183 cm
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet inches– 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 78 kg
in pounds– 172 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 November 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Rampura Phul, Bathinda district, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Rampura Phul, Bathinda district, Punjab, India|
|College||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
Melbourne Polytechnic, Melbourne
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Graduate in Interpretation and Translation
Diploma of Engineering in Advanced Trade
|Current City||Melbourne, Australia|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Monica Vinayak (m. 1998 – present)|
|Marriage Date||4 December 1998|
|Children||Sons– Rajat Vinayak, Aditya Vinayak|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepak Vinayak
- Deepak was born into a Punjabi family, having an ideology of non-violence and respect for other religions.
- After completing his engineering in India, he migrated to Australia in 1996.
- He is fluent in various languages, such as – Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, English, and Sanskrit.
- He has made valuable contributions in engaging with the newly arriving migrants and helping them.
- He has fought against racial discrimination with the theme ‘Racism, it stops with me’.
- He has also been fighting against domestic violence, especially among the Indian communities in Australia.
- He is a 2-time People of Australia Ambassador, White Ribbon Ambassador and Australia Day Ambassador for 4 years in a row.
- He is the first ever Australian of Indian origin, to be chosen as Multicultural Champion by Victoria’s state government, for his contribution as the Justice of Peace and Community Liaison Officer at Metro, Melbourne.