Are you Looking for Elaine Mason Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Elaine Mason was born on Year 1951 in United Kingdom. She is the ex-wife of Stephen Hawking.
|Famous For||Being the Ex-wife of Stephen Hawking|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1951|
|Age (as in 2018)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||United Kingdom|
|Controversy||A former caretaker of Stephen Hawking accused her of “physically and emotionally” abusing Hawking.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||David Mason (Engineer)|
Stephen Hawking (Scientist)
|Marriage Date||16 September 1995 (with Stephen Hawking)|
|Husband/Spouse||First Husband- David Mason (m. 1980 – div. 1995)|
Second Husband- Stephen Hawking (m. 1995– div. 2006)
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known|
Sister– Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Elaine Mason
- Elaine started her nursing career by working for children at an orphanage in Bangladesh.
- She started working as a caretaker of Stephen Hawking in the 1980s, as her first husband, David Mason who worked as an engineer and designed the electronic voice to help Hawking on a speech synthesizer.
- During her stay at Hawking’s house, she had an affair with him, after which she married him in 1995, post-Hawking’s split with his first wife, Jane Hawking.
- Though Mason and Hawking were married for 11 years, they didn’t have any children together.
- Maxine Peake played her role in the Academy Award-winning film ‘The Theory of Everything,’ which was based on the life of Stephen Hawking.