Are you Looking for Harivansh Narayan Singh Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Harivansh Narayan Singh was born on 30 June 1956 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is a politician.
|Real Name||Harivansh Narayan Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Political Party||Janata Dal (United)|
|Political Journey||2014: Appointed to the Rajya Sabha, representing Bihar|
2018: Elected as the Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha
|Date of Birth||30 June 1956|
|Age (as in 2018)||62 Years|
|Birthplace||Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Sitab Diara village (as it is on the border of UP & Bihar, the place is claimed by both the states)|
|School||J P Inter college, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Post Graduate in Economics|
• PG Diploma in Journalism
|Address||103 Uma Shanti Apartment, PO.- Gonda, Ranchi University, Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Controversies||• 3 charges related to Punishment for Defamation (IPC Section-500)|
• 2 charges related to printing or engraving matter known to be defamatory (IPC Section-501)
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Marriage Date||April 23, 1978|
|Wife/Spouse||Asha Singh (House Wife)|
|Children||Son– 1, Name Not Known|
Daughter– 1, Name Not Known
|Parents||Father– Late Shri Banke Bihari Singh|
Mother– Devjani Devi
|Assets/Properties||Bonds, Debentures, Shares: ₹19 Lacs|
Jewellery: ₹26 Lacs
Total Value: ₹1.5 Crore (as in 2014)
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹5 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harivansh Narayan Singh
- He was a very studious and sincere student in his school; loved by all his teachers because of his academic performance.
- During his college time, he was very inspired and influenced by the socialist leader Jayaprakash Narayan (JP). He even actively participated in the JP Movement of 1974 and dropped his surname ‘Narayan.’
- In 1977, he joined the Times Of India (TOI) as a trainee journalist. Later, he shifted to Mumbai and started working with the famous magazine, ‘Dharmyug magazine’ till 1981.
- He joined the Bank Of India and worked there from 1981 to 1984.
- He worked as an assistant editor with Amrit Bazar Patrika’s magazine ‘Ravivar’ till 1989.