Are you Looking for Harry Reid Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Harry Reid was born on December 2, 1939 in Edgewater Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He is a politician.
|Real Name||Harry Mason Reid|
|Political Journey||• In 1968, Harry Reid was elected to Nevada Assembly.|
• In 1970, when Harry was 30 years old, O’Callaghan chose him as his running mate for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada.
• From 1971 to 1974, Harry Reid served as the Lieutenant Governor of Nevada.
• In 1974, he ran for US Senate Seat but lost to former Governor Paul Laxalt by fewer than 700 votes.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg|
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1939|
|Age (as in 2016)||77 Years|
|Birth Place||Edgewater Hospital in Chicago, Illinois|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Searchlight, Nevada, USA|
|School||Basic High School, Henderson, Nevada, USA|
|College||Southern Utah University, Cedar City, Utah, USA, Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, Logan, Utah, USA, George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C|
|Educational Qualifications||Double majored in political science and history, Minored in economics, Juris Doctor Degree (Doctor of Law)|
|Favorite Politician||Mike O’Callaghan, Susan Collins|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Landra Gould (married 1959)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harry Reid
- Does Harry Reid smoke?: No
- Does Harry Reid drink alcohol?: No
- His childhood spent in a house which did not has a toilet.
- His father was an alcoholic who eventually shot and killed himself.
- When he was at Basic High School, he met future Nevada Governor Mike O’Callaghan who served as Reid’s boxing coach.