Are you Looking for Jashodaben Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Jashodaben was born on 1952 in Brahmanwada, Bombay State (presently Gujarat), India. She is a teacher.
|Real Name||Jashodaben Chimanlal|
|Full Name||Jashodaben Narendrabhai Modi|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Narendra Modi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 158 cm|
in meters– 1.58 m
in feet inches– 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||1952|
|Age (as in 2019)||67 Years|
|Birthplace||Brahmanwada, Bombay State (presently Gujarat), India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Caste||OBC ( Modh Ghanchi)|
|Controversy||Most of the time different Media houses have mentioned about Narendra Modi’s marriage with Jashodaben in a controversial manner; as before filing the nomination for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Narendra Modi had never acknowledged Jashodaben as his wife officially.|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Chimanlal Modi|
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brothers– Ashok Modi, Kamlesh Modi|
Sister– Not Known
|Salary||₹14,000 (Government Pension)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jashodaben
- She was just 2 when she lost her mother.
- At an infant age of 3, she was engaged with Narendra Modi.
- She was married to Modi when she turned 11 years old.
- Later in 1968, at the age of 16, she married Modi according to her family customs.
- After her marriage, she left her studies and came to live with Modi. Though, in an interview, she stated that Modi always wanted her to complete her education and wanted her to join school again.
- They were together only for 3 months. Modi then separated and wandered in the Himalayas practising Sannyasa.
- She then resumed her studies and completed her Secondary School Examination in 1972.
- After two years of separation from Modi, she was again struck with grief when her father died.
- After three years of sannyasa, Modi returned home but left for Ahmedabad to work with his uncle; leave Jashodaben behind.