Are you Looking for Jatin Sarna Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Jatin Sarna was born on 2 November 1984 in New Delhi, India. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Jatin Sarna|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Theatre Artist, Stage Director|
|Famous Role||“Deepak Shinde (Bunty)” in the Netflix ‘Sacred Games’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 15 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 November 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Bharat National Public School|
|College/University||• Delhi University|
• Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts
|Debut||Film (Actor): Gandhi to Hitler (2011)|
Short Film (Director): Hatyaro Ki Waapsi
|Hobbies||Writing, Singing, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Manoj Bajpayee, Kay Kay Menon, Vijay Raaz, Akshay Kumar, Om Puri|
|Favourite Actress||Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite Director||Anurag Kashyap|
|Favourite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jatin Sarna
- Does Jatin Sarna smoke?: Yes
- Does Jatin Sarna drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 2008, he joined ‘Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts’ and did a 2 years acting course from there.
- As a theatre artist, he has acted in around 30 plays with 200 performances and received tremendous appreciation for his work.
- He has also worked in many other films like: ”Chor Chor Super Chor,” ”Muavza,” ”O Teri,” “Oass,” ”Unfreedom,” “NH 8 Road to Nidhivan”, etc.
- He has also done a few TV series like Kyunki Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai, Zindagi Dot Com, and Faujji…The Iron Man.
- He played the role of ‘Deepak Shinde aka Bunty’ in the Netflix “Sacred Games,” starring Saif Ali Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Radhika Apte in the pivotal roles.