Are you Looking for Jemima Goldsmith Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Jemima Goldsmith was born on 30 January 1974 in Westminster Hospital, London, England. She is a journalist.
|Full Name||Jemima Marcelle Goldsmith|
|Famous For||Being the Ex-wife of Imran Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.7 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 155 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-32-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium Blonde|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1974|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Westminster Hospital, London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School(s)||Old Vicarage Preparatory School, Francis Holland School|
|College/University||School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London|
|Educational Qualification||MA in Middle Eastern Studies|
|Political Inclination||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf|
|Address||Kiddington Hall near Woodstock, Oxfordshire|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hugh Grant (2004-2007), Actor|
|Car Collection||Aston Martin|
|Assets/Properties||House of Kiddington Hall near Woodstock, Oxfordshire|
|Salary (approx.)||$13 Million (₹90 Crore)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$100 Million (₹680 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jemima Goldsmith
- She was born into a very wealthy family.
- In her childhood, she was a very good horse rider, and while she was still in her teenage, she had already become an accomplished equestrian.
- Goldsmith got enrolled in the University of Bristol for her graduation in 1993.
- In 1995, she dropped out of college and married the retired Pakistani cricketer, Imran Khan
- A few months before her marriage, she had converted to Islam.
- In 1998, Goldsmith launched a fashion label that employed poor Pakistani women to embroid western clothes with the eastern handiwork. These clothes were sold in London and New York and all the profits were donated to her husband’s Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital. However, citing economy breakdown after 9/11, she had to shut down her business.
- In 2001, she became the Ambassador for UNICEF UK.