Are you Looking for Jeremy Lalrinnunga Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Jeremy Lalrinnunga was born on 26 October 2002 in Aizwal, Mizoram. He is a weightlifter.
|Real Name||Jeremy Lalrinnunga|
|Famous For||Winning Gold Medal in the 2018 Summer Youth Olympic Games|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 135 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 36 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Weight Class||56 Kg, 62 Kg|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2018: Gold (Youth Olympics Buenos Aires)|
2017: Gold (Commonwealth Youth Championships Gold Coast)
2017: Gold (Commonwealth Junior Championship Gold Coast)
2016: Silver (IWF Youth World Championships Penang)
|Date of Birth||26 October 2002|
|Age (as in 2018)||16 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Food Habbit||Non Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Boxing|
|Parents||Father– Lalmaithuava (PWD Worker)|
Mother– Name Not Known
|Favourite Sports||Boxing, Football, Weightlifting|
|Favourite Footballer||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Favourite Football Team||Real Madrid|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeremy Lalrinnunga
- His father was himself a sportsman. His father was a National level boxer.
- He used to accompany his father during his training. In an interview he said
“My father Lalmaithuava was a national level boxer. When he used to train at the gym, I used to accompany him. I have learned the principles of sports from him. One day I heard that an ex-player was training kids in weightlifting near my house. I thought I would try my hand at this strength sport instead of boxing.”Sponsored
- At the age of 6, he started his training as a boxer under the guidance of his father.
- He started weightlifting at the age of 10.
- The Indian Army saw the potential in him. He then started training at the Army Sports Institute in Pune.
- In 2016, he started competing in National and International Competitions.
- In 2018, he broke two National Records; claiming a Bronze (Junior) and Silver (Youth) in Asian Championships.
- In 2018, he bagged India’s first ever Gold Medal in the Youth Olympic Games with a combined score of 274 Kg.