Are you Looking for Jesus Christ Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Jesus Christ was born on 4-6 B.C in Bethlehem, Judea, Roman Empire. He is a preacher.
|Other Name(s)||Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus of Galilee|
|Profession(s)||Preacher and Religious Leader|
|Date of Birth||4-6 B.C.|
|Age (at the time of Death)||33-36 Years|
|Birthplace||Bethlehem, Judea, Roman Empire|
|Date of Death||30-33 A.D.|
|Place of Death||Jerusalem, Judea, Roman Empire (Modern-day Palestine)|
|Cause of Death||Crucifixion|
|Hometown||Judea (Now, Jerusalem, Israel)|
|Controversy||Jesus refused to follow the authority of Roman Emperors, instead he followed God only. He claimed himself to be the King of the Jews. This way led him to his Crucifixion.|
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||Brothers– James, Joses (Joseph), Judas (Jude), Simon
Sisters– Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jesus Christ
- The name ‘Jesus’ is the English translation of the Greek name ‘Iesua,’ meaning “the life giver.” This name is mentioned in the Bible for more than 900 times.
- Jesus had no last name. ‘Christ’ was a title that was given to him which means “the anointed one.”
- According to the New Testament, Jesus was born to a virgin mother, Mary, through a Holy Spirit without any biological father. 
- John the Baptist was Jesus’ half-brother. Mother of John, Elizabeth, and Mother of Jesus, Mary were cousins.
- According to some scholars, Jesus was not born on 25 December. His birthday is celebrated on this day because this day, Jews festival of Lights, called the Festival of Hanukkah started. Nobody really knows exactly when Jesus was born. Some scholars believe that Jesus may have been born in spring or summer. As per the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, Jesus was born in Bethlehem (Modern day in Palestine).
- Herod the Great, Roman client king of Judea, had ordered to kill all the newborn children in and around Bethlehem after the wise men failed to report back about Jesus’ birth to him. He feared that he might lose his throne to a newborn child named Jesus.