Are you Looking for Jhalkari Bai Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Jhalkari Bai was born on 22 November 1830, in Bhojla Village, Jhansi, British India. She is an known for his famous Warrior/Army Personnel.
|Known For||Being the most prominet advisor to Rani Lakshmibai|
|Date of Birth||22 November 1830|
|Birthplace||Bhojla Village, Jhansi, British India|
|Date of Death||Year, 1890|
|Place of Death||Gwalior, British India|
|Age (at the time of death)||60 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bhojla Village, Jhansi, British India|
|School||Did not attend|
|College/University||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||Home-schooled by her father in warfare acts|
|Caste||Koli, an ethnic Indian group, which was classified as Scheduled Caste (SC) in the 2001 census for the states of Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan by the Government of India|
Relationships & More
|Marital Status (a the time of her death)||Widowed|
|Husband/Spouse||Puran Singh (an Artilleryman from the Artillery Unit of Rani Lakshmibai)|
|Parents||Father– Sadovar Singh (Farmer)
Mother– Jamuna Devi
|Favourite Quote||“Jai Bhavani”|
- Jhalkari Bai is one of the most respected women soldiers in India who played an important role in the Indian Rebellion of 1857.
- She grew in the forest area of a village named Bhojla near Jhansi.
- Due to the demise of her mother, the household responsibilities had automatically come to Jhalkari Bai at such a young age.
- She could not get school education; as she was living in a rural region. However, her father had educated her, which was enough for a warrior.
- Jhalkari Bai was trained in wielding weapons; as the area was infested with dacoits, and the people had to protect themselves.
- One day, when she was a child and was herding her animals in the forest, a leopard attacked her, and in retaliation, she hit the leopard on his muzzle with the stick she used to herd the animals, leading to his death. The incident had made her popular in the nearby area.