Are you Looking for Kanika Dhillon Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Kanika Dhillon was born in Khankot, Amritsar, Punjab. She is a director.
|Real Name||Kanika Dhillon|
|Profession(s)||Author, Screenwriter, Assistant Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Khankot, Amritsar, Punjab|
|Hometown||Khankot, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|College/University||• St Stephen College, Delhi|
• St Xavier’s College, Mumbai
• London School of Economics
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Cooking|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kanika Dhillon
- She was born in Amritsar, Punjab.
- After completing her studies, she moved to Mumbai and started working as a script supervisor with Red Chillies Entertainment; a production company of Shah Rukh Khan.
- In 2008, she worked as an assistant director for the movie “Om Shanti Om;” the film starred Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Kirron Kher, and others.
- In the same year, she wrote for a TV series “Ghar Ki Baat Hai;” a sitcom on NDTV Imagine.
- Then, she wrote for another show Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De (2010-2011), which was aired on Disney India.
- After Ra One, she wanted to write a superhero book aimed at youth. After getting inspiration from the 2012 Doomsday theories, she launched another book, “Shiva & The Rise of The Shadows” in 2013.
- In 2015, she wrote the script for “Size Zero” (a Tamil-Telugu bilingual comedy movie). The film starred Anushka Shetty. She had actually written the script for a Hindi film, but her husband Prakash Kovelamudi liked it so much that he decided to direct it himself.