Are you Looking for Kaushal Manda Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Kaushal Manda was born on 13 May 1981 in Vizag (Visakhapatnam), Andhra Pradesh, India. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Kaushal Manda|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Film Director, Casting Director, Fashion Choreographer, Event Manager, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches|
– Waist: 34 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 May 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Vizag (Visakhapatnam), Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Vizag (Visakhapatnam), Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||B H V High School|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Tech, Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering|
|Debut||TV (Child Artist): Evvani Chedanunchu (1982)|
Film: Raja Kumarudu (1999)
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Travelling, Swimming|
|Tattoo||On the left bicep|
|Awards||• NCC Best Firer Award|
• National Best Child Artist Award for the TV serial ‘Evvani Chedanunchu’ (1982)
• Best actor Award for the TV serial ‘Chakravakam’ (2003)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Idli, Ulava Chaaru, Hyderabadi Biriyani|
|Favourite Actors||Arjun Rampal, Kamal Hassan|
|Favourite Perfumes||Gucci, Zaara|
|Favourite Colours||Orange, Black|
|Favourite Destinations||Sri Lanka, New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaushal Manda
- Does Kaushal Manda smoke?: Yes
- Does Kaushal Manda drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kaushal Manda mainly works in Telugu film and TV Industry.
- He started his career as a child artist at the age of just 2.
- During his school days, he was a badminton player.
- He learned acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai.
- He also did a crash course in direction from the Film and Television Institute of India in Pune.