Are you Looking for Khawar Farid Maneka Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Khawar Farid Maneka was born in Pakpattan, Punjab, Pakistan. He is a manager.
|Profession(s)||Customs Officer, Manager|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 90 kg|
in pounds– 198 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||In his 60s|
|Birth Place||Pakpattan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Hometown||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|School||Aitchison College, Lahore|
|College||Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, USA|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Business Management|
|Family||Father– Late Ghulam Muhammad Maneka (Politician, died in 2012)|
Mother– Late Razia Sultan (died in 2018)
Brothers– Ahmad Raza Maneka (Politician), Farooq Ahmad Maneka, Moazzam Mahmood Maneka
|Hobby||Listening to Music|
|Favourite Singer/Band(s)||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Coldplay, Elvis Presley|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Bushra Maneka (Ex-wife, Faith Healer)|
|Children||Sons– Ibrahim Maneka, Moosa Maneka|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khawar Farid Maneka
- Khawar was born into an influential political and spiritual family as his father worked as a federal minister under then prime minister Benazir Bhutto in 1990s.
- Since his childhood, he is inclined towards Sufism and mysticism.
- His mother hailed from Jalandhar’s Pathan family, who migrated to Pakistan in 1947.
- His maternal grandfather, Muhammad Ahmad Khan was chief justice of Bhopal High Court.
- In 2010, he worked as a Commissioner (Enforcement) in a Regional Tax Office.
- In 2011, he became the Directorate General of Training & Research (Customs), Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad.
- He always had the reputation of a corrupt employee as he was frequently transferred from one city to another in Pakistan. He was even removed from the post of Director General (DG) of Transit Trade, and his promotion was stopped in 2015 because of his corrupt reputation.
- His Ex-wife, Bushra Maneka of the Wattoo clan is a renowned Pir (faith healer) at the Baba Farid Ganj Shakar in Pakpattan, where she is popularly known as “Pinki Bibi.”