Are you Looking for M K Alagiri Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. M K Alagiri was born on 30 January 1951 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He is a politician.
|Full Name||Muthuvel Karunanidhi Alagiri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm|
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85 kg|
in pounds– 190 lbs
|Political Party||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK)|
|Political Journey||• 2009: Won the Madurai Lok Sabha Constituency in the 2009 general elections.|
• 31 May 2009: Became a member of the Union Cabinet Minister, chemicals and fertilizers.
• 24 January 2014: He was removed from the DMK party as a member and as a Secretary.
|Date of Birth||30 January 1951|
|Age (as in 2018)||67 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|College/University||Presidency College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Arts|
|Address||25/4 A, Sathya Sai Nagar, TVS Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
|Controversies||• He was accused in the murder of the former DMK Minister, T. Kiruttinan on 20 May 2003. The Principal District and Sessions Court acquited him in May 2008.|
• Wikileaks, through the newspaper, The Hindu, revealed that he bribed ₹5000 to each voter in the January 2009 Assembly elections at Thirumangalam.
• In May 2007, the newspaper, Dinakaran, published the results of opinion polls, which revealed that M. K. Stalin received 70% approval while he had won just 2%. This was followed by an outrage where his supporters firebombed the Madurai office of Dinakaran.
• In 2011, it was alleged that his wife bought lands for ₹85 Lakh; worth ₹20 Crore. In September 2011, they were cleared off the charges.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||10 December 1972|