Are you Looking for M Karunanidhi Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. M Karunanidhi was born on 3 June 1924 in Madras Presidency, British India. He is a politician.
|Full Name||Muthuvel Karunanidhi|
|Nickname(s)||Kalaignar, Doctor Kalaignar, The Great Communicator|
|Famous For||Being the DMK Chief and Icon of Dravidian Politics|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||White (Semi-bald)|
|Date of Birth||3 June 1924|
|Birthplace||Thirukuvalai, Tanjore District, Madras Presidency, British India|
|Date of Death||7 August 2018|
|Place of Death||Kauvery Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||94 Years|
|Death Cause||Chronic Illness (Urinary Tract Infection)|
|Burial Site||Marina Beach|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Board High School, Tiruvarur
|Educational Qualification||8th Standard|
|Debut||Tamil Film Industry– Rajakumari was the first film for which he wrote the script back in 1947 which gained him popularity he needed to continue in the field.
Politics– He was inspired by the speech of Alagiriswamii of the Justice Party and jumped to the politics at just 14 and participated in Anti-Hindu agitations.
|Religion||Atheism (Born – Hinduism)|
|Address||No. 15, 4th Street, Gopalapuram, Chennai|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Wife/Spouse||First– Padmavathi (Died in 1944)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About M. Karunanidhi
- Did M. Karunanidhi smoke: Not Known
- Did M. Karunanidhi drink alcohol: Not Known
- Karunanidhi was born into a poor Isai Vellalar family. The Isai Vellalars reportedly depended on temples for their livelihood and traditionally played the Nadaswaram; a double-reed wind instrument.
- When he was a school going kid, he developed an interest in drama, poetry, and literature.
- He learned his first lessons in politics from his music classes that reflected the caste issues of that era. Though his father wanted him to continue their family’s musical tradition, he wasn’t keen to do so.