Are you Looking for Manashi Sahariah Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Manashi Sahariah was born on Year 2007 in Kalaigaon, Assam, India. She is a singer.
|Real Name||Manashi Saharia|
|Famous For||Winning ‘The Voice India Kids 2’ in 2018|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 2007|
|Age (as in 2018)||11 Years|
|Birth Place||Udmari village, Kalaigaon, Assam, India|
|Hometown||Udmari village, Kalaigaon, Assam, India|
|School||A school in Udmari village|
|Educational Qualification||7th standard|
|Debut||TV: The Voice India Kids 2 (2018)|
|Caste||Scheduled Tribe (ST)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father– Anupam Sahariah (Tabla and Drum artist)
Mother– Jitumoni Sahariah (Classical singer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manashi Sahariah
- Saharia belongs to a modest family background of musicians as her father has been a well-known tabla player & drummer, while, her mother is a graduate in classical music.
- Her village comprises of only 300 people.
- She developed an interest in singing at the age of 3 while listening to her mother’s singing.
- As she had no proper music trainer in her village, so she learned music skills by watching Hindi song videos online.
- Such was the affection of her villagers for her that they collectively raised funds so that she could get the chance to travel to Mumbai and participate in ‘The Voice India Kids.’
- On 11 March 2018, she became the winner of the reality show ‘The Voice India Kids’ and got the prize money of ₹25 lakh.
- She was coached under Palak Muchhal during her stay at ‘The Voice India Kids.’