Are you Looking for Manika Batra Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Manika Batra was born on 15 June 1995 in Delhi, India. She is a table tennis player.
|Full Name||Manika Batra|
|Profession||Table Tennis Player|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 183 cm|
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet inches– 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Records (main ones)||In 2018, she became the India’s top-ranked female table tennis player.|
|Awards/Achievements||2011– Silver medal in Chile Open Under-21 category|
2015– Silver medal along with Ankita Das and Mouma Das in women’s team event at 2015 Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships
Silver medal along with Ankita Das in women’s doubles event at 2015 Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships
|Date of Birth||15 June 1995|
|Age (as in 2018)||23 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Hans Raj Model School, New Delhi|
|College||Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
|Address||A house in Naraina Vihar, Delhi|
|Hobbies||Doing nail art, Dancing|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father– Girish Batra|
Mother– Sushma Batra
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Cricketer– Sachin Tendulkar|
Table Tennis Players– Mouma Das, Neha Aggarwal
Badminton Player– Saina Nehwal
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manika Batra
- Manika started playing Table Tennis when she was just 5 years old.
- Initially, she started getting training in Table Tennis from her siblings as her sister and brother used to play table tennis.
- After that, she got professional training under ‘Sandeep Gupta’ who used to run his academy at ‘Hans Raj Model School’, New Delhi.
- Her father suffers from some mental health issues. Despite that, he supports her and watch her every match on television.
- At the age of 8, for the first time, she won the Under-8 state-level tournament.