Are you Looking for Manish Paul Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Manish Paul was born on 3 August 1981 in Mumbai, Maharastra, India. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Manish Paul|
|Profession||Actor and Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 73 kg|
in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches|
– Waist: 33 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Date of Birth||3 August 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Apeejay School, New Delhi|
|College||College of Vocational Studies, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Maruti Mera Dost (2009)|
|Family||Father– Jagmohan Paul (Accountant)|
Mother– Not Known (Housewife)
Brothers– Vivek Paul (Elder)
Sisters– Jyoti Paul (Elder)
|Hobbies||Workout, playing cricket and basketball|
|Controversies||• Actor Shahid Kapoor got annoyed with Manish after he posted Shahid and his wife Mira’s wedding pics on Twitter. As a result, Manish had to skip the hosting of a dancing show due to issues with Shahid.|
• Lots of controversy rose after he replaced Drashti Dhami in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7.
|Favourite Food||Chole Bhature, Italian & Indian Cuisines|
|Favourite Actor||Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Comedian||Bharti Singh|
|Favourite TV Host(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Farooq Shaikh, Shekhar Suman, Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favourite Film||Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983)|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Jaipur, Interlaken in Switzerland|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sanyukta Paul (Teacher )|
|Wife||Sanyukta Paul (Teacher )|
|Children||Daughter– Saisha Paul|
|Salary||1.5 Crores/ season (INR)|
|Net Worth||4 Crores (INR)|
Some lesser known facts about Manish Paul
- Does Manish Paul smoke?: No
- Does Manish Paul alcohol?: No
- Initially, he worked as a RJ and VJ, and later inclined towards acting in TV serials.
- He married his school girlfriend Sanyukta after a long 13 year relationship.
- Apart from TV hosting, he hosted around 18 award nights and other events.
- Though, he comes from a financial experts family, but the only one who is least interested in studies.
- He is a good friend of TV actor Siddharth Shukla.