Are you Looking for Marcus Harris Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Marcus Harris was born on 21 July 1992 in Perth, Western Australia, He is a cricketer (Batsman).
|Full Name||Marcus Sinclair Harris|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||Test– 6 December 2018 against India at Adelaide, Australia|
|Jersey Number||#21, 14 (Domestic)|
|Domestic/State Team||• Scarborough Cricket Club|
• Melbourne Renegades
• Perth Scorchers
• Western Australia
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off break|
|Records (main ones)||In 2011, he became the youngest Australian to score 150 in a first-class innings.|
|Career Turning Point||When he scored 250* in the Sheffield Shield in October 2018, he was selected as an opener for Australia.|
|Date of Birth||21 July 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Cat Mcateer (Digital Communication Specialist at Boeing)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||William Singe, Ariana Grande|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marcus Harris
- Does Marcus Harris smoke?: Not Known
- Does Marcus Harris drink alcohol?: Yes
- Marcus Harris is a left-handed batsman and started playing cricket at a very young age.
- Earlier, he was a part of the Scarborough Cricket Club of Western Australia, Scarborough, Australia.
- He made his first-class debut in 2011 for Western Australia against South Australia at Perth, Australia.
- At the age of 18, Marcus scored 157 for Western Australia in his third first-class match against Queensland, which made him the youngest Australian player to score a first-class 150. He broke the 115-year-old record of the former Australian batsman, Clem Hill.
- In 2014, he was chosen for the Perth Scorchers team and then, he made his T20 debut against Adelaide Strikers at Perth, Australia.
- In 2016, he left the Western Australia cricket team and became a part of the Victoria team.
- In October 2018, in one of the first-class matches of the Sheffield Shield cricket tournament, Marcus scored 250* for Victoria against New South Wales, after which, he got the chance to play his first international test match for Australia against India, which was held in Adelaide, Australia in December 2018.