Are you Looking for Myra Vishwakarma Pihu Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Myra Vishwakarma Pihu was born on 17 November 2012 in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. She is an artist.
|Profession||Child Artist (Actress)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||Film (Child Artist): Pihu|
|Date of Birth||17 November 2012|
|Age (as in 2018)||6 Years|
|Birthplace||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Parents||Father– Rohit Vishwakarma|
Mother– Prerna Vishwakarma
|Siblings||Brother– 1 (Name Not Known)|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Varun Dhawan |
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt |
Some Lesser Known Facts about Myra Vishwakarma
- She belongs to a Vishwakarma family of Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh.
- On 17 November 2013, her parents organised a grand party to celebrate her first birthday.
- As in 2018, she is studying in Delhi Public School, Noida.
- She started her acting career at the age of 2. As she was just 2 years old, it was very challenging for the filmmakers to get her act. For taking out the best expressions from Myra, the role of Myra’s on-screen parents was played by her real-life parents.
- Before filmmaking, the director of the film, Vinod Kapri, had spent four months with the girl to observe her behaviour and to familiarise her with the crew members.
- After hearing the story of the film, Pihu, no director was interested to invest in it. Then, Krishan Kumar invested ₹47 lakh for the movie. This budget was not enough for the film. After some time, Krishan Kumar passed away due to the heart attack.
- The film, ‘Pihu’ won two awards at the 14th Trans-Saharan International Film Festival at Zagora in Morocco. The first one for “Best Feature Film in International Competition” category and the second one was for “Best Film People’s Choice Award.”