Are you Looking for Nabil Fekir Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Nabil Fekir was born on 18 July 1993 in Lyon, France. He is a footballer.
|Real Name||Nabil Fekir|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 155 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||International– On 26 March 2015 for France against Brazil in Stade de France
Club– On 28 August 2013 for Olympique Lyon against Real Sociedad
|Jersey Number||#18 (France)
#18 (Olympique Lyon)
|Date of Birth||18 July 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Parents||Father– Mohammad Fekir
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Yassin Fekir (Professional Footballer)
Sister– Not Known
|Cars Collection||Range Rover, Audi, Volvo|
|Salary (approx.)||$8 Million|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$48 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nabil Fekir
- Does Nabil Fekir smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nabil Fekir drink alcohol?: Not Known
- At the age of 12, he joined the Youth Academy of Olympique Lyonnais (Lyon).
- After two years, Lyon released him for not being strong enough.
- He then joined Vaulx-en-Velin. His consistent performances and immense talent attracted many scouts from many clubs across France.
- Lyon’s rivals AS Saint-Étienne were very keen to sign him, but he rejected the club’s offer as he wanted to join Lyon again and prove them that they were wrong in releasing him.
- In 2011, Lyon signed Nabil, and he soon became a key member in their youth squad.
- He was included in the first team for the club on 30 July 2013 but remained an unused substitute in the 1-0 win over Grasshopper.
- He scored his first goal for the club on 27 April 2014 against Bastia.
- On 15 October 2014, he played his first match for France National Youth Football team at the Under-21 level. In March 2015, he was named in his ancestral Algeria’s squad for friendlies against Oman and Qatar. However, he withdrew and chose to take part in the French squad for friendlies against Brazil and Denmark.