Are you Looking for Neha Pendse Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Neha Pendse was born on 29 November 1984 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is an actress.
|Real Name||Neha Pendse|
|Profession(s)||Actress, TV Presenter|
|Famous Role||Sanjana Hiteshi in the TV serial ‘May I Come in Madam?’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 November 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Bollywood: Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin (1999)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Playing the Guitar|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father– Vijay Pendse
Mother– Shubhangi Pendse
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known
Sister– 1 (Name Not Known, Elder)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Akshaye Khanna|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Kajol, Sridevi|
|Favourite Music Director||Jatin-Lalit|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Pendse
- Does Neha Pendse smoke?: No
- Does Neha Pendse drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Neha Pendse made her first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 1995 in the TV serial ‘Captain House.’
- She was a very popular child actress in the 1990’s, as she worked in several popular television serials like ‘Padosan’ (1995), ‘Hasratein’ (1996), and ‘Khushi’ (1997).
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- In 2011, Neha participated in the dance reality TV show ‘Eka Peksha Ek Apsara Aali’ that was aired on Zee Marathi.
- She also did the item numbers in Marathi films like ‘Sharyat’ (2011) and ‘Kurukshetra’ (2012).
- In 2014, she reduced 15 kg weight for her Marathi film “Premasathi Coming Suun.”
- Neha Pendse is known as one of the hottest actresses of the Marathi entertainment industry.
- She has been featured in numerous TV commercial advertisements like ‘Safee,’ ‘Rotomac pens,’ ‘Carefree,’ etc.