Are you Looking for Neil Nitin Mukesh Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Neil Nitin Mukesh was born on 15 January 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Neil Nitin Mukesh Chand Mathur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 69 kg
in Pounds- 152 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Date of Birth||15 January 1982|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Greenlawns High School, Mumbai|
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut||Johnny Gaddaar (2007)|
|Family||Father– Nitin Mukesh (Singer)
Mother– Nishi Mukesh
Brothers– Neil Nitin Mukesh (Younger)
|Hobbies||Singing and playing piano|
|Controversies||He had some verbal fight with Shah Rukh Khan anchoring at the Filmfare awards.|
|Favourite Food||Toblerone, milk cake, jaleb, gulab jamun,sea bass, salmon and steamed pomfret|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Sonal Chauhan (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||9 February 2017|
|Children||Daughter– Nurvi (born in 2018)|
Some lesser known facts about Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Does Neil Nitin Mukesh smoke?: No
- Does Neil Nitin Mukesh drink alcohol?: No
- Neil comes from a musical family as his grandfather Mukesh and father Nitin Mukesh were well renownded singers of their era.
- He got his name “Neil” from famous singer Lata Mangeshkarr after the American astronautNeil Armstrong.
- He also worked as an assistant director in Aditya Chopra’s movie “Mujhse Dosti Karoge.”
- He attended acting workshop in Anupam Kher`s institute called “Actor Prepares.”
- He runs a NGO to support needy women with basic necessities like food, shelter, clothes and education.
- He supported the eco-friendly campaign called “Think Blue”, to increase awareness of water scarcity.