Are you Looking for Nihaar Pandya Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Nihaar Pandya was born on (date), in (city), (country). He/She is an (Work) known for his famous (movie/author/any).
|Famous For||Being the Ex-boyfriend of Deepika Padukone|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019)|
|Date of Birth||28 March 1982|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Adventure Sports, Dancing, Singing, Reading, Doing Gymnastics|
|Marriage Date||15 February 2019 (with Neeti Mohan)|
|Marriage Place||Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Dipti Pandya
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Robert Downey Jr.|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Cricketer– MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli|
Tennis Player– Roger Federer
Sprinter– Usain Bolt
|Favourite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Restaurant||Royal China in Mumbai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nihaar Pandya
- Does Nihaar Pandya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nihaar Pandya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nihaar was born into an upper-middle-class Gujarati Family.
- In his childhood, he was mischevious and didn’t take much interest in his studies.
- Since his childhood, he was very fond of sprint competitions and had even represented Maharashtra in such competitions.
- Apart from being an sprint athlete, he has also represented his school, college, and Khar Gymkhana in cricket. He went on to represent Mumbai for its U-16 and U-19 cricket teams.
- In his college, he used to bunk his classes to play cricket.
- He was in a live-in relationship with Deepika Padukone during her initial modelling days in Mumbai.