Are you Looking for Nita Ambani Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Nita Ambani was born on 1 November 1963 in Mumbai, India. She is a business person.
|Real Name||Nita Ambani|
|Profession/Occupation||Chairperson, Reliance Foundation|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg|
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-35|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1963|
|Age (as in 2016)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce|
|Family||Father– Ravindrabhai Dalal (a senior executive of the Birla group)|
Mother– Purnima Dalal
|Hobbies||Doing Philanthropic activities, Teaching, Dancing, Swimming, Listening to music, Travelling, Reading, Watching Movies|
|Favourite Dance Form||Bharatanatyam|
|Favourite Books||Famous Five and The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||8 March 1985|
|Children||Sons– Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani|
Daughter– Isha M. Ambani
|Net Worth (as in 2018)||$40.1 billion (₹2,60,622 crore)|
|Cars Collection||Bentley Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Benz S Class, Maybach 62, BMW 760li|
|Jet Collection||Boeing Business Jet 2, Falcon 900EX, Airbus 319 Corporate Jet|
|House/Estate||27 story house Antilia worth $1 billion (approx.)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nita Ambani
- Does Nita Ambani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nita Ambani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born to Purnima Dalal and Ravindrabhai Dalal in Mumbai.
- She grew up in a middle-class joint family.
- Her Grandfather was a French Professor in Calcutta (now Kolkata).
- She loves teaching very much and has a passion for teaching since her youth.
- Her earliest ambition was to become a classical dancer, and now, she has become a classic case of the accidental businesswoman.
- After her marriage to Mukesh Ambani, she set up a rural school near the Patalganga Plant to harness her passion for teaching and then she set up another school at Jamnagar and then Dhirubhai Ambani International School in South Mumbai.