Are you Looking for Nitin Mukesh Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Nitin Mukesh was born on 27 June 1950 in Mumbai, India. He is a singer.
|Full Name||Nitin Mukesh Mathur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Singing: Mera Naam Joker (1970)|
|Date of Birth||27 June 1950|
|Age (as in 2018)||68 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College/University||London School of Economics|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nitin Mukesh
- Does Nitin Mukesh Smoke?: No
- Does Nitin Mukesh Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- He is an Indian Playback Singer who is well-known for his notable work in Bhajans as well as Hindi Film Industry.
- He has inherited his singing skills from his father, who was also a renowned singer.
- At the age of 17, he started smoking. When his father, Mukesh, came to know this, he told him that if you really want to make your career in singing then you had to quit smoking. After that, he gave up smoking.
- He was sent to London School of Economics for his further studies, but due to the lack of interest in studies, he left his college and came back to India.
- Later, he started doing stage shows under his father’s guidance. He did several stage shows with his father, Mukesh and Lata Mangeshkar. In 1976, he lost his father, during a singing event in America.
- After his father’s death, he got a chance from Raj Kapoor to sing a song, “Woh Aurat Hai Too Mehbooba” in the film, Satyam Shivam Sundaram (1978). From here, his journey as a Playback Singer got started.