Are you Looking for Ollie Pope Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Ollie Pope was born on 2 January 1998 in Chelsea, London, United Kingdom. He is a cricketer.
|Full Name||Oliver John Douglas Pope|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 145 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 36 inches|
– Waist: 31 inches
– Biceps: 13 inches
|Hair Colour||Medium Blonde|
|International Debut||ODI– Not Yet Played|
Test– 9 August 2018 against India
T20– Not Yet Played
|Jersey Number||#32 (Surrey)|
|Domestic/State Team||Surrey County Cricket Club|
|Date of Birth||2 January 1998|
|Age (as in 2018)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Chelsea, London, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricon|
|Hometown||Chelsea, London, United Kingdom|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ollie Pope
- At the age of 16, he used to play for his school while at the age of 20, he was included in the test squad against India in 2018.
- On 26 August 2016, he signed a two-year professional contract with the English club, Surrey.
- On 28 August 2016, he made his first-class debut for Surrey against Yorkshire.
- On 7 July 2017, Ollie made his Twenty20 debut for Surrey in the 2017 NatWest t20 Blast.
- On 30 August 2017, he shared a post on twitter of his journey from being a fan in the stadium to being a player in the stadium.
4 years on ? pic.twitter.com/ObDsn9SeqG
— Ollie Pope (@OPope32) August 30, 2017
- In August 2018, he was added in the squad for the 2nd test between England and India.
- He is a right-hand batsman and also sometimes plays as a wicket-keeper.