Are you Looking for Piyush Mishra Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Piyush Mishra was born on 13 January 1963 in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Priyakant Sharma|
|Profession||Actor, Poet, Lyricist, Music Director, Singer, Scriptwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 January 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Carmel Convent School, Gwalior|
JC Mills Higher Secondary School, Gwalior
National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Acting|
|Debut||TV Series: Bharat Ek Khoj (1988)|
|Family||Father– Pratap Kumar Sharma|
Mother– Taradevi Mishra
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversy||In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, Ketki Joshi, former newspaper staffer alleged that he sexually harassed her in 2014.|
|Favourite Directors||Tigmanshu Dhulia, Anurag Kashyap|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Priya Narayanan (Architect)|
|Wife/Spouse||Priya Narayanan (m. 1995- present)|
|Children||Sons– Josh Mishra,|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Piyush Mishra
- Does Piyush Mishra smoke: Not Known
- Does Piyush Mishra drink alcohol: No (Used to be an alcoholic)
- Piyush was born as Priyakant Sharma and at an early age, adopted by his father’s eldest sister, who had no children.
- Though his parents got him admitted to the Carmel Convent School to help him nourish his academics, he instead became more inclined towards the extracurricular activities like singing, acting, and painting.
- He had written his first poem “Zinda ho haan tum koi Shaq Nahi” as an eighth-grader.
- ‘Piyush Mishra’ was the name he had coined for himself after completing his matriculation. This was the time, he began growing as a theatre artist, and despite all the appreciation that he bagged, his parents wanted him to focus on studies.