Are you Looking for Prashant Kishor Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com Prashant Kishor was born on 1977 in Buxar Bihar. He is a politician.
|Real Name||Prashant Kishor|
|Profession(s)||Politicial Strategist, Political Advisor, Politician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Political Party||Janata Dal (United)|
|Political Journey||2018: Joined the Janata Dal (United) political party|
|Date of Birth||1977|
|Age (as in 2018)||41 Years|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Jahnavi Das (Doctor)|
Mother– (House Wife)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prashant Kishor
- Kishor received his early education from Bihar then later, moved to Hyderabad to pursue engineering.
- In 2013, just before the general elections of 2014, Prashant founded ‘Citizens for Accountable Governance‘ (CAG) which became India’s first political action committee.
- He has worked for Narendra Modi during 2014 general elections.
- Nilanjan Mukhopadhyay (author of the book, Narendra Modi: The Man, The Times’) claimed that Prashant played a vital role in Modi’s team in making of the strategies and campaigns for months before 2014 general elections.
- His association with Narendra Modi ended when his demand of turning CAG into I-PAC (Indian Political Action Committee) was refused by the BJP.
- In 2015, Prashant along with other CAG members regrouped and worked with Nitish Kumar, consequently, Nitish won a 3rd term as the Chief Minister of Bihar in Assembly Elections.