Are you Looking for Prateik Babbar Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Prateik Babbar was born on 28 November 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Prateik Babbar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches|
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth||28 November 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Film: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Hanging Out With Friends|
|Favourite Destinations||New York, Goa|
|Favourite Restaurant||Pali Village Cafe in Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amy Jackson (Actress)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prateik Babbar
- Does Prateik Babbar smoke?: Yes
- Does Prateik Babbar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Prateik was born into a family of legendary actors of 1980s.
- He had a motherless childhood as his mother died due to severe childbirth complications after his birth in 1986.
- He started consuming drugs before high school, but he fought against it after going through a rehab.
- After his mother’s demise, he lived with his maternal grandparents due to the sour relationship with his father as he got re-married. However, he came close to his father after he grew to adulthood.
- At the age of 19, he started working for commercials.
- Before acting, he worked as a production assistant to ad filmmaker Prahlad Kakkar for a year.
- He made his acting debut in Aamir Khan‘s production film, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008), where he played the role of Genelia D’Souza’s brother, which won him critical acclaim.