Are you Looking for Raashi Sood Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Raashi Sood was born on 8 December in Ludhiana, Punjab, India. /She is a singer.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-30|
|Debut||Singing: Jeen Di Gal- Female Version (2014)|
|Awards||• Mirchi Music Award|
• Punjabi Music Award
|Date of Birth||8 December|
|Birthplace||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|College/University||• Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management, Ludhiana, Punjab|
• Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualification||B.Com. (Hons.) in Marketing Management|
|Hobbies||Hanging Out With Friends|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Ashok Sood|
Mother– Rekha Sood
|Favourite Dessert||Butterscotch Cake|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raashi Sood
- Raashi Sood is a singer who mainly sings Punjabi songs.
- She was interested in singing since her childhood and wanted to become a famous personality on TV.
- Raashi came into the eyes of public and media after singing her debut song ‘Jeen Di Gal’ (Female Version).
- Thereafter, she has sung many popular Punjabi songs like ‘Bewafa Hunde Ne’, ‘Beparwah’, ‘Sajna’, ‘Dholna’, ‘Izajat’, ‘Udeek’, ‘Stupid’, etc.
- In 2016, Raashi also sang the super hit duet Punjabi song ‘Rakhi Soneya Ve’ along with Ammy Virk, in the movie ‘Bambukat’.
- She is a fitness freak and is very conscious about her body.