Are you Looking for Rajat Kapoor Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Rajat Kapoor was born on 11 February 1961 in Delhi. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Rajat Kapoor|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Director, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm|
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||11 February 1961|
|Age (as in 2017)||56 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|College/University||Film and Television Institute of India, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Acting: Khayal Gatha (1989)|
|Family||Father– Not Known|
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Rajneesh Kapoor (Stand Up Comedian)
Sister– Not Known
|Controversy||In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, three women accused him of misconduct and two of them have even leveled the allegations of sexual harassment.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Meenal Aggarwal, Photographer- production designer (m. 1996-present)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajat Kapoor
- Does Rajat Kapoor smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rajat Kapoor drink alcohol?: Not Known
- At just 14, Rajat had made his mind to be a filmmaker.
- He joined the theatre group ‘Chingari’ in Delhi in 1983.
- Rajat then moved to Pune to attend Film and Television Institute of India in 1985.
- Before making a complete onscreen appearance in ‘Khayal Gatha’ in 1989, he was seen as the son of a politician in a 1983 film ‘Mandi.’
- Amir Khan, Akshay Khanna, and Saif Ali Khan starrer ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ gave him the big mainstream break in the Hindi film industry.
- Then in 2005, he came with his film ‘Mixed Doubles,’ which was about a couple who deals with swinging or wife swapping as popularly called. The film was yet another flop, but Rajat, this time had got lesser to worry, because he had a financier behind him for the project.