Are you Looking for Raman Singh Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Raman Singh was born on 15 October 1952 in Madhya Pradesh, India. He is a politician.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Political Journey||• 1976: Joined Bharatiya Jana Sangh|
• 1990: Elected to Chattisgarh Legislative Assembly
• 1993: Re-elected to Chattisgarh Legislative Assembly
• 1999: Elected to the 13th Lok Sabha from the Rajnandgaon constituency in Chhattisgarh
• 1999-2003: Served as the Union Minister of State for Commerce and Industry
• 2003: Became the President of the Bharatiya Janata Party in the new state of Chhattisgarh
• 2003: Became the Chief Minister of Chattisgarh
• 2008: Re-elected to the post of the Chief Minister of Chattisgarh
• 2013: Sworn in the Chief Minister of Chattisgarh for the third consecutive time.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Raman Singh was awarded the Outstanding Person award by the Indo American Community of North America and the Chhattisgarhi NRI Association in 2004-2005.|
• In 2005, he was ranked No.1 Chief Minister of India by India Today.
• Under his vigilance and his support for the development of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Chattisgarh was bestowed with UN’s highest award for Chattisgarh’s contribution for human development.
• On 3 February 2008, Raman was honoured with the Bharat Asmita Shreshtha Jan Pratinidhi award by the then Chief Justice of India, K. G. Balakrishnan.
|Date of Birth||15 October 1952|
|Age (as in 2018)||66 Years|
|Birthplace||Kawardha, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Kawardha, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Government Ayurveda College, Raipur|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son– Abhishek Singh (Engineer, Politician)|
Daughter– Asmita Singh (Dental Surgeon)
|Parents||Father– Vighnaharan Singh Thakur (Lawyer, Farmer)|
Mother– Sudha Singh
|Siblings||Brother– Ashok Singh|
Sister– Ila Kalchuri
|Assets/Properties||Bank Fixed Deposits: 83 Lakhs|
Bonds, Debentures, Shares: 1 Lakh
Jewellery: 1 Crore
Total Value: 2 Crore
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹5 Crore (as in 2008)|