Are you Looking for Rani Lakshmibai Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Rani Lakshmibai was born on 19 November 1828 in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. She is a Queen.
|Real Name||Manikarnika Tambe (Born)|
|Nickname(s)||Manu Bai, “Joan of Arc” of the Indian Independence Struggle|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1828|
|Birthplace||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Date of Death||18 June 1858|
|Place of Death||Kotah Ki Serai, near Gwalior, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||29 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bithoor District, Cawnpore (now, Kanpur), Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Fencing & Shooting|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Widowed (at The time of death)|
|Marriage Date||19 May 1842|
|Husband/Spouse||Maharaja Gangadhar Rao Newalkar|
|Children||Son– Damodar Rao (adopted child)|
|Parents||Father– Moropant Tambe|
Mother– Bhagirathi Sapre
Father-in-Law– Subedar Shivram Bhau
Facts About Rani Lakshmibai
- Rani Lakshmibai was born in Kashi (now Varanasi) into a Marathi Brahmin Family. Her father, Moropant Tambe, was an adviser in the Peshwa Court of Bithoor district in Uttar Pradesh, and her mother, Bhagirathi Sapre, was a religious lady.
- Her mother died when she was just four years old, and after that, her father has taken care of her and brought her to Bithoor, where he was working.
- Her father raised her and motivated her to learn horse riding, fencing, and shooting.
- She was fond of horse riding and had two mares named Sarangi and Pavan, and one horse called, Badal.
- She grew up with Nana Sahib (aka Nana Rao Peshwa) and Tantia Tope, who later helped her during the revolt of 1857.