Are you Looking for Rohan Shrestha Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Rohan Shrestha was born on 6 March 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is a photographer.
|Real Name||Rohan Shrestha|
|Famous For||Being the boyfriend of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm|
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||6 March 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|School||Learners’ Academy, Mumbai|
|College/University||• H. R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
• New York Film Academy, New York
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from H. R. College|
• Degree in Filmmaking from New York Film Academy
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Football, Sketching, Painting|
|Tattoo(s)||Right and Left Back– His family member’s names|
|Favourite Photographer(s)||Paolo Roversi, Suresh Natrajan, Farrokh Chothia, Prabuddha Dasgupta, Jatin Kampani, Atul Kasbekar|
|Favourite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
|Favourite Football Club||FC Barcelona|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarys Rai Bachchan|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Roberto Cavalli|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohan Seth
- Rohan was born to a Hindu father and a Catholic mother and has his roots in Nepal.
- His father, Rakesh Shrestha, is a renowned film photographer, who has shot for more than 600 films.
- As his father was a busy photographer, and his mother was an air hostess with Air India, they used to travel a lot, and that’s why Rohan grew up with his maternal grandparents.
- Being raised in a family with a strong photography background, he has always been passionate about photography, and after completing his schooling, he started working under his father and various other photographers.
- Rohan and Ranveer Singh went to school together and have been best friends since then.