Are you Looking for Saif Ali Khan Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Saif Ali Khan was born on 16 August 1970 in New Delhi, India. He is an Actor, Producer.
|Real Name||Saif Ali Khan|
|Nickname(s)||Saifu, Chote Nawab|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 34 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||16 August 1970|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School(s)||Lawrence School, Sanawar
Lockers Park School, Hertfordshire, UK
|College/University||Winchester College, United Kingdom|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Parampara (1993)
Film (Producer): Love Aaj Kal (2009)
|Address||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai
4 floors duplex in Bandra, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Reading Novels, Playing the Guitar, Travelling, Fishing, Trekking|
1994: Best Male Debut Award for Aashiq Awara
2002: Best Comedian Award for Dil Chahta Hai
2004: Best Supporting Actor Award for Kal Ho Naa Ho, Filmfare Motorola “Moto Look of the Year” for Kal Ho Naa Ho
2005: Best Comedian Award for Hum Tum
2007: Best Villain Award for OmkaraGovernment Of India Award
2010: Padma Shri by The Government Of India
|Tattoo||On Left Forearm: Written Kareena in Hindi|
|Controversies||• In 1994, he allegedly beat Kanan Divecha (assistant editor of film magazine Star and Style), after the magazine published an article about Saif’s EX-wife Amrita Singh’s alleged affair with a film actor. After much delay by the Mumbai Police, the High Court ordered Saif and Amrita to settle the matter out of court, and apologize, which they did in 1999.
• In 1995, Ashok Row Kavi (gay rights activist) said that Saif beat him inside his house in Santacruz, Mumbai. He also said that Saif not only assaulted his mother too. Actually, a magazine called Bombay Dost had reviewed Saif and Akshay Kumar starring film Main Khiladi Tu Anadi as a gay film, apart from that they also mocked Saif’s mother Sharmila Tagore, which made him angry.
• In 1998, he, along with co-stars Salman Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam Kothari, were charged with poaching two blackbucks in Kankani, Rajasthan during the filming of Hum Saath Saath Hain, after which the lower court charged them under the Wildlife Act and the Indian Penal Code. Later, Saif filed a revision petition before a sessions court, which soon discharged him of Section 51 (causing harm to wildlife) of Wildlife Act, Section 147 (punishment for rioting) and 149 (unlawful assembly of persons) of the Indian Penal Code. The Rajasthan state government then filed a revision petition before the Rajasthan high court, which again added Section 149 against Khan. The Jodhpur court summoned him along with all the accused of the commencement of the trial with the revised charges in February 2013. On 5 April 2018, Saif, along with “Hum Saath Saath Hain” co-stars, Tabu, Neelam Kothari, and Sonali Bendre were acquitted by a Jodhpur Court in the 1998 blackbuck killing case, in which Salman Khan was convicted and was sentenced to 5-year, Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri pronounced the verdict.
• In 2008, during the filming of Love Aaj Kal, he allegedly beat a photographer, Pawan Sharma at Patiala railway station.
• In 2012, he assaulted an Indian businessman from South Africa at the Taj Hotel in Colaba, Mumbai.
• After the hotel brawl, Saif’s Padma Shri, which he received in 2010, was called into question by RTI activist S C Agrawal, who filed a complaint with the Union Home Ministry, saying that Saif should not be allowed to retain the award- conferred by President Pratibha Patil on him for his contribution as an artist because a Mumbai court has charged him with assaulting an Indian businessman from South Africa at the Taj Hotel, Mumbai in 2012.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amrita Singh (Actress)
Rosa Catalano (Italian model)
Kareena Kapoor (Actress)
|Marriage Date(s)||First Wife: October 1991
Second Wife: 16 October 2012