Are you Looking for Sandeep Khosla Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Sandeep Khosla was born in Kapurthala, Punjab . He is a costume designer.
|Real Name||Sandeep Khosla|
|Profession(s)||Costume Designer, Interior Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kapurthala, Punjab, India|
|School||The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|College||• A College in Jalandhar|
• An Institute in Chennai to Study about Leather
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Commerce|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• National Film Award for Best Costume Design for Devdas (2003)|
• IIFA Award for Best Costume Design for Devdas (2003)
• Zee Cine Award for Best Costume Design for Devdas (2003)
• Honoured for Outstanding Achievement in Arts and Design at the Asian Awards in London (2010)
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Khosla
- Sandeep Khosla is a famous Indian costume designer, who owns the label “Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla,” along with Abu Jani.
- He was born in a Punjabi family and completed his schooling from one of the best schools (The Doon School, Dehradun) in India. He was more interested in extra curriculum activities than his study, and it was his interest and passion towards the fashion designing that drew him to the fashion world.
- After completing his college, he joined his family business of leather and export. He also went to a leather institute in Chennai for a year and then left the college.
- Later, he decided to shift to Delhi to pursue his passion, and there, he set up a small boutique “Limelight.”
- Then, he moved to Mumbai and joined Xerxes Bhartena designing team to know more about different types of fabrics and costume manufacturing techniques. There, he met Abu Jani, who was also working as an assistant to Xerxes Bhartena. The duo became friends and decided to open their own label.