Are you Looking for Saroo Brierley Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on CelebWoods. Saroo Brierley was born on 22 May 1981 in Madhya Pradesh, India. He is a businessman.
|Full Name||Sheru Munshi Khan|
|Famous For||Lion (Movie) (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||22 May 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Ganesh Talai, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Residence||Hobart, Tasmania, Australia|
|College/University||Australian International Hotel School, Canberra|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Hospitality & Business|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Mother– Fatima (a Labourer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saroo Brierley
- Does Saroo Brierley smoke?: Not Known
- Does Saroo Brierley drink alcohol?: Yes
- He is an Indian born Australian businessman and author; who became famous after a movie “Lion” was filmed on his real-life story.
- Saroo’s childhood was very disturbing; as his father abandoned his family and married another woman.
- His mother ‘Fatima’ used to work as a construction labourer to support her family but couldn’t make enough money to raise him and his 3 siblings Guddu, Kalloo, and Shakila.
- At the age of 5, he started begging for money and food with his elder brothers Guddu and Kalloo.
- He tried hard to return back to his home but he couldn’t. He lived in and around the railway station for almost 2 weeks and then moved into the city. Finally, he met a good guy who took him to the police station and reported him as a lost child. He was sent to a government centre for abandoned children and then to the Indian Society for Sponsorship and Adoption. After the days of investigation and research, it was declared that he is a lost child and shifted to an orphanage.