Are you Looking for Shivraj Singh Chouhan Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoos.com. Shivraj Singh Chouhan was born on 5 March 1959 in Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is a politician.
|Real Name||Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Nickname||Mama (fondly called in Madhya Pradesh)|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||1972: Joined the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS)
1975: Became the President of Students’ Union of Model Higher Secondary School
1978: Became the organizing secretary of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP)
1978: Became the Joint Secretary of ABVP
1980: Became the General Secretary of ABVP
1982: Became the member of National Executive at ABVP
1984: Became the Joint Secretary of Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
1985: Became the General Secretary of BJYM
1988: Became the President of BJYM
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||5 March 1959|
|Age (as in 2018)||59 Years|
|Birth Place||Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sadhana Singh (Worked as secretary of Late Pramod Mahajan)|
|Wife/Spouse||Sadhana Singh (m. 1992 – present)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Does Shivraj Singh Chouhan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shivraj Singh Chouhan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shivraj was born into a middle-class family with a farming background.
- As a kid, he used to spend a good amount of time swimming in the serene waters of river Narmada as he was very much attached to the river.
- At the age of 9, he showed promising signs of leadership quality from the very beginning as he fought for the rights of agricultural labourers of his village, and managed to raise their wages by twice.
- His teenage interest in politics made him join Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) in the early 70s.