Are you Looking for Smriti Mandhana Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com Smriti Mandhana was born on 18 July 1996 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is a cricketer.
|Real Name||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Profession||Indian Women Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|International Debut||Test– 13 August 2014 vs England Women in Wormsley|
ODI– 10 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Ahmedabad
T20– 5 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Vadodra
|Jersey Number||#18 (India)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Brisbane Heat Women|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium-fast|
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• While playing against Gujarat in October 2013, Mandhana became first Indian women cricketer to achieve a double ton in a One Day game. She had smashed 224 off just 150 balls in the West Zone under-19 tournament.|
• With 3 centuries in as many matches and a total of 192 runs in the Women’s Challenger Trophy 2016, she stood as the highest run-scorer of the tournament.
|Career Turning Point||In order to utilize her heroic batting style and huge numbers in the domestic cricket, the selectors named her to the international squad in April 2013.|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1996|
|Age (as in 2018)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Smriti Mandhana
- Does Smriti Mandhana smoke: Not Known
- Does Smriti Mandhana drink alcohol: Not Known
- She belongs to a family of cricketers. His father and brother played district level cricket for Sangli. She made her mind to be a cricketer after watching her brother play at the Maharashtra state Under-16 tournaments. Shravan, her brother, still bowls her in the nets.
- Mandhana was just 9 when she was selected to play for Maharashtra’s Under-15 team at district-level.
- Maharashtra Under-19 Cricket team picked her up in 2007 to play for them while she aged just 11.