Are you Looking for Sona Mohapatra Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Sona Mohapatra was born on 17 June 1976 in Cuttack, Odisha. She is a singer.
|Profession||Singer, Music Composer, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 146 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Hair Colour||Black (Dyed Brown)|
|Date of Birth||17 June 1976|
|Age (as in 2018)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College||College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar
Symbiosis Centre for Management & HRD, Pune
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
MBA in Marketing
|Singing Debut||Bollywood: ‘Lori’ from the movie- Family (2006)
Album: Sona (2007)
|Family||Father– Dilip Mohapatra
Mother– Nayantara Mohapatra
Sister– Pratichee Mohapatra (Singer)
Brother– Not Known
|Favourite Singers/Music Composers||Nusrat Fateh Ali, Sting, Bebe, Girija Devi, Pt Channulal Mishra, A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Rock Band||Ojos de Brujo|
|Favourite Bollywood Song||Abhi naa Jaao Chodhkar from the movie Hum Dono (1961)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Ram Sampath (Music composer)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sona Mohapatra
- Does Sona Mohapatra smoke: Not Known
- Does Sona Mohapatra drink alcohol: Not Known
- Sona Mohapatra started her career as a brand manager in an FMCG company named Marico, where she managed brands like Mediker and Parachute.
- Sona, however, gave up her job and started looking for opportunities to make a name in the singing industry.
- Her mini-breakthrough came when she sang the Jingle ‘Paas Aao Na’ for the Toothpaste brand, Close-Up. In addition, she also gave her voice for Tata Salt’s ‘Kal Ka Bharat Hai’ jingle.
- Although she has lent her voice to a number of successful Bollywood songs, she is best remembered for the song Ambarsariya from the film- Fukrey (2013).