Are you Looking for Sudarsan Pattnaik Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebwoods.com. Sudarsan Pattnaik was born on 15 April 1977 in Marchikote lane, Puri, Odisha. He is a sand artist.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 145 lbs
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2001: “BHARAT JYOTI AWARD” at Kolkata|
2004-2005: “NATIONAL YOUTH AWARD 2004–2005” Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India
2005–2006: “National Tourism award 2005–2006” for most innovative tourism project by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. India
2007: “Limca Book of Record” honoured as India Extraordinary for sand sculpture
2009: “People of the Year 2009” Limca Book of Records
2010: Young Indian leadership award by CNN IBN
2014: Awarded Padma Shri by Government of India for his contribution in sand arts
2014: People’s Choice Award at Sand Sculpting World Cup at Atlantic City, US
|Date of Birth||15 April 1977|
|Age (as in 2018)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Marchikote lane, Puri, Odisha|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Marchikote lane, Puri, Odisha|
|Educational Qualification||6th Standard|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Spending Time With Family|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sudarsan Pattnaik
- Sudarsan Pattnaik was born into a low-income family in Puri, Odisha. He had to leave his studies after completing 6th standard.
- Since the age of 7, Sudarsan started drawing sculptures on the sand because he loved drawing and colouring. In an interview, he revealed that due to poor financial conditions, he could not afford colours, pencils, papers, etc. So he made Puri Beach his canvas and created wonders on it.
- In his childhood, he used to work as a labourer in his neighbour’s house to contribute to his family’s income.
- Sudarsan Pattnaik became an International sand artist who has represented India at 50 international Sand Sculpture championships out of which he has won 27 for the country.
- He won the World champion title at USF World sand sculpture championship, Berlin in 2008.